Thursday 31 March 2011

Reflection of filming process so far

I think my group has pulled together and worked well during the process of producing so far. I found the organization of our group worked well, however it was hard initially to be able to find time where each member was free to film, especially for the scene where Amie and I recorded at her home.

I think the editing process has gone well also, there has been a group effort into how the film will run and look. Which I think is good as we have all had our inputs into the film.

The music is currently being produced, and is being shared by every member in the group, this is the area which I find more difficult, as there are different elements of mood and build up of suspense within out film, therefore getting music to match is extremely hard.

Overall, I am impressed with the production of our film, and think that it is coming along well.

No comments:

Post a Comment