Thursday 24 February 2011

The Results from my Questionnaire

Here are the results from my questionnaire:
 


Person One

1- A
2-D
3-A
4- I think they are ok but they don’t grab my attention.
5-
Like- I like the action in them
Dislike- I think that sometimes the plot can be quite confusing and hard to follow.
6- D

Person Two
1-B
2-A
3-D
4- I don’t enjoy thrillers because I find them frightening.
5- Like- N/A
Dislike- I don’t like it when they make you jump!
6- E


Person Three

1-A
2-C
3-A
4- Most thrillers are not realistic.
5- Like- I like psychological thrillers when they make you use your head to work out the plot
Dislike- the blood and guts type of thriller.
6- E


Person Four
1-B
2-D
3-A
4- They make me feel uneasy and curious.
5- Like- working out the plot of the film
Dislike- Far fetched thriller films.
6-D

  
Person Five
1-A
2-B
3-A
4- I like the suspense in thriller films.
5-I like working out the story.
6-E

Person Six
1-A
2-A
3-A
4- they are really good.
5- I dont like it when theres too much happening in the plot.
6-D

Person Seven
1-B
2-A mixture of comedy and romance
3-B
4-I like them because they make you thinnk
5-Like-ake you think
Dislike- That they dont always look realistic.
6-E

Person Eight
1-B
2-D
3-A
4-I like thrillers because of the suspense.
5-Like- The suspsence in thriller
Dislike- when they are confusing.
6-D

Person Nine
1-B
2-A
3-D
4-I like them because they are interesting.
5-Like- The interesting plots in the thriller genre
Dislike- Pointless Gore
6-D

Person Ten
1-A
2-Romantic comedy
3-D
4-I think they are scary, especially when they make you jump.
5-I dont like the build up of suspense
6-D

Overall, I have a very mixed set of results. From conducting my questionnaire, I have learnt that I need to make sure my film is both realistic and easy to understand.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment